Eligo is a young startup that has raised more than 20 million euros and is developing new drugs. Eligo was elected as one of the 30 most innovative startups in the world, won many international competitions and the CEO was named French Innovator of the Year in 2015, ranked among the 30 entrepreneurs under 30 by Forbes, and elected Entrepreneur of the Year in 2017 by France Biotech.
At Eligo, we are passionate about what we are doing, and we believe that we need to craft optimal work conditions and operations workflows to achieve that. We are therefore looking for a part-time enthusiastic Administrative Assistant, who will report to and help our Office Manager to run the office and manage HR and Finances.
We are growing rapidly so there is a lot to do and plenty exciting things to accomplish! It is therefore truly possible that we’ll need you full time at some point so apply if you are up for the challenge!
We hope to meet and start working with you very soon 🙂
This list of responsibilities is general but not exhaustive:
- Office: Handling mail, office reception, office equipment and utility services,
- HR: Assist our Office manager in onboarding processes and payroll administrative management,
- Finance: Manage the invoices by using our ERP and prepare them for payment,
- Team building: Help in organizing the different company events through the year,
- IT: Help in setting up computers for the new employees.