At Eligo, we are passionate about developing new drugs to address unmet medical needs!
Eligo is building a platform technology based on phage engineering to produce eligobiotics™, a novel type of drug to deliver therapeutic DNA to (re)program aerobic and anaerobic bacterial species in situ. With such a capability, Eligo is poised to lead the new generation of precision microbiome engineering companies.
From the beginning, Eligo has been developing an Intellectual Property strategy to support its promising technology and reach the market with a strong competitive advantage. With an exclusive license on pioneering work in the field, we are currently expanding our IP position with additional patent applications to build a large portfolio covering each specific improvement of the technology.
To support Eligo’s fast-growing team and keep pace with and the high number of inventions generated, we are recruiting a patent engineer with significant experience in drafting patent applications, who is excited to contribute to the global leadership position of Eligo in the microbiome field.
Working hand in hand with Eligo Head of IP to:
- Design, perform and analyze prior art searches
- Manage Invention Disclosure Form and keep track of inventions
- Draft patent applications
- Be involved in patent prosecution
- Develop close relationships with inventors and adapt to their workload while meeting deadlines
- Interact with IP firm in France and abroad
- Follow the competitor’s IP landscape in the field and contribute to internal IP strategy