Act as a key thought partner, brainstorming, identifying and implementing solutions to operational challenges, plugging organisational gaps wherever and whenever they appear.
• Ensure company tools and processes are adapted to current company needs, propose improvement or alternative and lead its proper implementation
• Oversee Eligonauts onboarding and experience during their journey at Eligo
• Strategic planning of Eligo offsites including developing objectives and agenda with CEO, and coordinating with Office Manager on logistics (Workshops, Quarterly leadership team retreats, Annual offsite abroad, Eligo anniversary & Xmas party events, etc.)
• Oversee and manage a variety of mid to long-term, cross-organizational projects depending on the needs (move to new office and lab in 2020, change to a new collective work agreement, personal development plans of Eligonauts, trainings, etc.)
• Operational liaison between grant offices and R&D project managers (supporting financial and progress reporting)
• Support CEO for meeting preparation and planning for Board of Directors
• Link with legal and corporate counsels to prepare legal documentation before the board and after the board
• Responsible of Board meeting scheduling and logistics
• Provide strategic internal & external communications support: drafting emails, reports, memos, presentations, and online presence
• Update website (new team members, new press, articles, interviews, talks and participations at conferences) & publish on Social Media platforms
•Responsible of Eligonauts profiles/interviews and publication on Medium
The list is not exhaustive but is there to illustrate the breadth of responsibilities at the current time.