• 2019/09/17 – Eligo Bioscience strengthens its leadership and development team (press release)
• 2019/08/05 – Eligo is presenting at the 2019 Evergreen Meeting
• 2019/05/22 – Eligo is presenting at the Elrig Lab Automation Conference in Toulouse
• 2019/05/01 – Eligo has been selected by the European Commission as one of the top 1% Science Startups in Europe and received a €2.8M grant for the development of their lead candidate EB003
• 2019/03/14 – Eligo is presenting at Pharmabiotics Meeting in Paris
• 2019/02/15 – Eligo’s CEO is listed among the 100 influencers that will are transforming the French economy (La Tribune)
• 2019/01/29 – Eligo is presenting at the Phage Futures conference in Washington
• 2018/10/22 – Eligo is listed among the 10 startups shaping the future of Healthcare (link)
• 2018/09/15 – Eligo has recruited its 25th employee
• 2018/06/20 – Eligo presents at the 3rd Annual Microbiome Drug Development Summit, Boston
• 2018/04/26 – Eligo is a laureate of the Worldwide Innovation Challenge and grabs €1.8M in non-dilutive funding for its lead indication program
• 2018/02/10 – Eligo appoints Michèle Paquier as Head of IP
• 2017/09/28 – Eligo secures $20M round of funding from Khosla Ventures & Seventure (press release)
• 2017/06/10 – Eligo is selected as a 2017 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum
• 2017/03/20 – Eligo presents at the 19th Annual Superbugs & Superdrugs, London
• 2017/03/05 – Eligo presents at SACHS 10th European Life Science CEO Forum, Zurich
• 2017/01/15 – Xavier Duportet, Eligo’s CEO, is selected among the Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe in Science & Healthcare
• 2016/09/20 – Eligo Bioscience is awarded two highly-selective grants by the French National Research Agency
• 2016/05/31 – JP Lehner, former Chief Medical Officer at Sanofi, joins Eligo Bioscience
Eligo Bioscience is proud to welcome Jean-Pierre Lehner as a new board member. Jean-Pierre Lehner, M.D., used to serve as the Senior Vice-President, Chief Medical Officer from 2009 to 2015 and before that Senior Vice President, Medical & Regulatory Affairs at Sanofi.
• 2016/01/05 – Dr. Antoine Decrulle and Erica Lieberman join the team as the fourth and fifth research scientists
• 2015/12/05 – Dr. Jesús Férnandez Rodríguez joins the team as the third research scientist
• 2015/07/08 – Eligo closes a €2M seed-funding round with Seventure Partners
Eligo Bioscience, a spin-off from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Rockefeller University, announced today it received an investment of €2m in a seed round financing from Seventure, one of Europe’s leaders in financing innovation and visionary investor in the microbiome field since 2008.
• 2015/02/09 – Eligo is a laureate of the Tremplin Entreprises 2015 edition
Eligo Bioscience is laureate of the national startup competition Tremplin Entreprises organised by ESSEC and the French Senate and received € 5,000 in non-dilutive funding.
• 2014/07/17 – Eligo is a laureate of the Concours National de Création d’Entreprises Innovantes
Eligo is a laureate of the French national startup competition (Emergence category) and receives €31,000 in non-dilutive funding.
• 2014/06/08 – Eligo is a laureate of the Worldwide Innovation Challenge
Eligo Bioscience (previously PhageX) is one of 19 biotech projects selected among 630 candidates for the first phase of the Worldwide Innovation Competition and received €200,000 in non-dilutive funding.
Recently launched by the French Government, this competition aims to finance the most promising international companies in 7 industrial sectors.